Tuesday, 31 January 2017
Ryan Adams - Elizabethtown Sessions [SBD]
This is Ryan Adams; not Bryan Adams.
Know what I mean jellybean.
Studio Recordings in L.A. & NYC.
Studio Soundboard Recordings
Encoded: 320 Kbps MP3
Official tracks released have been removed.
Recorded at Sunset Sound Factory, Los Angeles and at one other studio in New York City.
01. Cemetery Hill * (2006 soundcheck Bedhead)
02. Clementine (2005-08-09 Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver, BC)
03. Everybody Knows* (2007-05-16 Ulster Performing Arts Center, Kingston, NY)
04. Dreams Of A Working Class Clown (2001-04-25 Sodra Teatren, Stockholm, Sweden)
05. Lions Of Broadway* (aka Steve Miller & Weed) (2004-09-14 New Daisy Theater, Memphis, TN)
06. Who Were We (2006-02-21 Colston Hall, Bristol, UK)
07. Lighthouses (2006-02-21 Colston Hall, Bristol, UK)
08. Everything Dies (2006-02-24 Apollo Victoria Theatre, London, UK)
09. Two (2006-02-24 Apollo Victoria Theatre, London, UK)
10. Maps (2006-02-18 The Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool, UK)
11. Don’t Get Sentimental On Me (2006-02-18 The Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool, UK)
12. Elizabeth, You Were Born To Play That Part (2006-02-21 Colston Hall, Bristol, UK)
13. Lighthouses (2006-09-18 Bush Hall, London, UK)
* Ryan Adams & The Cardinals
“I made [Darkbreaker] in LA at my most fucked up. That is really deep shit. That’s right after Jacksonville City Nights, and it is some damaged stuff. You can pretty much hear me falling apart.” - Ryan Adams