Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Dwight Yoakam [2016.09.21] Purple Rain (Americana Fest) [SBD]


 I know, I know.... I told everyone that country music gives me the shits. Well, that's true (LoL) but; This is Dwight playing 'Bluegrass'.



Dwight Yoakam
'Purple Rain'
Americana Fest - Mercy Lounge
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Wednesday September 21st, 2016


Webcast Recording
Encoded: 224 Kbps MP3

Track List: (Artwork Included)
01. What I Don't Know
02. Free To Go
03. Sad, Sad Music
04. I Wouldn't Put It Past Me
05. These Arms
06. Listen
07. Two Doors Down
08. Guitars, Cadillacs
09. Home for Sale
10. Please, Please Baby
11. Gone (That'll Be Me)
12. Purple Rain [Prince O{+> cover]

On ‘Swimmin’ Pools, Movie Stars…’, Dwight Yoakam has re-imagined some of his most well-known songs - 11 in total - as bluegrass tunes. The album, out on September 23, also includes a cover of Prince’s “Purple Rain” as the closing track. He and his new band, The Aqua Velva Boys, visited Nashville’s Mercy Lounge for a special Americana Fest performance of the new album in full. -Original

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.