Friday, 12 August 2016

Black Sabbath - The Ray Gillen Years [SBD+FM]

Black Sabbath
'The Ray Gillen Years' & The Eternal Idol Demos
San Antonio, Texas, USA
April 1986

FM Broadcast Recording
Studio Soundboard Recordings
Encoded: 192 Kbps MP3

Well, well... once again I know absolutely nothing about this collection of tracks.
I'm sure an auto-fellatio, errr I mean, aficionado of Black Sabbath would know what these tracks are ...yup!

Track List:
Danger Zone
War Pigs
Heart Like A Wheel
Symptom Of the Universe
Sweet Leaf
Black Sabbath
Neon Nights
Eternal Idol
Born To Loose
Lost Forever
Hard Life To Love
Glory Ride
Ancient Warrior
The Shining



  2. Excellent collection of songs from the brief period that featured Ray Gillen on vocals. One of my favorite vocalists of all time. Went on to front Badlands with Jake E. Lee on guitar.

    1. A great vocalist along with the awesome Jake E. Lee on guitar, ....Oh yeah that sounds interesting. I think I'll go dig a bit and see what I can find with these two. Thanks for the input, cheers.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.