Monday, 15 August 2016

Beatles, The - Acetates (Yellow Dog) [SBD]

The Beatles
'Acetates' (2CD)

(2002 Yellow Dog Records : YD 080/084)
Studio Soundboard Recordings
Encoded: 128 Kbps MP3

Track List: (Artwork Included)
 Disc 1:
    Bad To Me
    One And One Is Two
    Waltzing Mathilda
    12-Bar Original
    Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
    A Day In The Life
    Magical Mystery Tour
    The Fool On The Hill
    Blue Jay Way
    Blue Jay Way
    Your Mother Should Know
    I Am The Walrus
    Christmas Time (Is Here Again)
    What's The New Mary Jane
    I Me Mine
    Kenny Everett
Disc 2:
    A Hard Day's Night
    And I Love Her
    If I Fell
    The Night Before
    I Need You
    Ticket To Ride
    You Like Me Too Much
    Yes It Is
    You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
    Another Girl
    You're Going To Lose That Girl
    Get Back
    Teddy Boy
    Two Of Us
    Dig A Pony
    I've Got A Feeling
    The Long And Winding Road
    Let it Be
    Don't Let Me Down
    For You Blue
    Get Back
    The Walk


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.