Thursday, 28 July 2016

So Exciting Everyone! 'So Many Roads' Announces Their Theme for August! OMG-OMG-OMG!

August's Theme At So Many Roads

We pick up in August right whee we left off in July as our theme for the month will be - Band's I've Seen Live - Part 2.  You'll have numerous repeats from July, of course, but here is a list of 10 bands I've seen that we didn't post last month but we will get to in August:
  • The B52's
  • Blondie
  • The Bongos
  • The Go Go's
  • Hall & Oates
  • Hootie & The Blowfish
  • Katrina & The Waves
  • Pat Benatar
  • The Bangles
  • Robin Lane & The Chartbusters
BTW - once again, since I saw the Grateful Dead so many times between 1977 and 1995, I'll be bringing at least 1 (and maybe more) post from each of the 3 decades I saw them - the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the piblicity - much appre iated


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.