Thursday, 14 July 2016

Kiss [2016.01.29] 40th Anniversary World Tour (Durant, Ok)

40th Anniversary World Tour
Choctaw Grand Theater
Durant, Oklahoma, USA
Friday January 29th, 2016

Audience Recording
Encoded: 192 Kbps MP3

Track List:
Detroit Rock City
Psycho Circus
Creatures Of The Night
I Love It Loud
War Machine
Flaming Youth
Calling Dr. Love
Hell Or Hallelujah
Guitar And Drum Solos
Lick It Up
Bass Solo (Gene spits blood)
God Of Thunder (Gene flies up to lighting truss)
Cold Gin
Love Gun (Paul flies out to 2nd stage)
Black Diamond
Shout It Out Loud
I Was Made for Lovin' You
Rock And Roll All Nite



  2. So, I've gone through and downloaded all of your KISS bootlegs these last couple of days, and of course there's some dead links (about 40 or so), but I'm not gonna bother you with that. Some of 'em date three years back so it's only natural, and I'm pretty sure I'll survive with the 340 I DID get. ;) But I just wanted to say a big thank you for uploading these! It made my week! ...and probably many weeks to follow...

  3. Hi, 340 shows! That's crazy, but also rather cool. Others catch Pokemon, we catch KISS bootlegs LoL! If you want to, get a list of the shows that have been deleted and email me the list, We'll see about getting you more shows!


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.