Tuesday, 14 June 2016
Linkin Park [2008.02.29] Oklahoma City, OK [SBD]
Minutes To Midnight North American Tour
Ford Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
Friday February 29th, 2008
Encoded: 320 Kbps MP3
01. What I've Done
02. Don't Stay
03. Somewhere I Belong
05. Lying From You
06. Papercut [w/There They Go outro]
07. Leave Out All The Rest
09. The Little Things Give You Away
10. Shadow Of The Day
11. Valentine's Day
13. In The End
14. Bleed It Out
15. My December [Piano Version]
16. Breaking The Habit
17. One Step Closer
- As you can see, there was a changed up setlist for this show. Chester was really sick so the band considered canceling the show. However, they went on with a changed up version of Set R. 'What I've Done' replaced 'No More Sorrow' as the opening song. 'Wake' was played, but it went into 'Lying From You'. 'Given Up', 'No More Sorrow', and 'Points Of Authority' were not played. 'Breaking The Habit' was moved down after 'My December (Piano Version)' and the set now had the first encore of Set T.
- 'Pushing Me Away (Piano Version)', which was supposed to be played as the Encore 1 first song and was listed in the setlist there, was replaced with 'My December (Piano Version)' in the same spot.
- There was no intro to 'Breaking The Habit'.
- Since 'Points Of Authority' was not played, after 'Papercut', Mike said "We are gonna try something different tonight....let's try a little vibe". The band played just the 'Points Of Authority' outro and Mike rapped 'There They Go' over it. The setlist lists it as "Points OUTRO/ONLY".
- Brad plays the 'Valentine's Day' intro again for the 2nd time.
- The band extended the 'Bleed It Out' intro for the first time in quite a while. The setlist lists the song as being the regular version with no extenders, but of course the band played the long version, featuring the extended outro. Chester does the singalong part after the drum solo for the first time in a while also.
- At one point, Chester told the fans they could get their money back if they weren't satisfied with the performance. -A LPLive.net release.