Thursday, 14 April 2016

Fun [2012.06.10] Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival [SBD]

That Tent, Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival
Manchester, Coffee County, Tennessee, USA
Sunday June 10th, 2012

Broadcast Recording
Encoded: 192 Kbps MP3

Fun - We Are Young (Live Video at Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival 2012)

Track List:
01- Intro  00:42
02- One Foot  3:54
03- Walking The Dog  4:22
04- Why Am I The One  4:13
05- Light A Roman Candle With Me  4:17
06- All Alone  3:16
07- It Gets Better  4:33
08- I’m Not As Sad (As I Used To Be)  5:21
09- Carry On  7:44
10- Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard [Paul Simon cover] 2:04
11- The Gambler  5:11
12- All The Pretty Girls  3:32
13- Barlights  7:42
14- We Are Young  5:28
15- Some Nights  6:34
16- You Can’t Always Get What You Want [Rolling Stones cover] 4:47

I saw this band just on a whim and boy am I ever glad I did! They will remain one of the best highlights from my Bonnaroo 2012 experience– they just absolutely KILLED the crowd with what was hands-down one of the most captivating performances of the year! There were several other great shows going on at other stages and this just happened to be the one that I picked based on my sister’s recommendation and it was AWESOME! It really was the perfect way to close out Centeroo, and there was only one show anywhere in Bonnaroo after this one– Phish’s four-hour finale out on the What Stage (which I also taped). A huge thanks to all of the people who baby-sat my second rig which spent the day camped out at What Stage– Brian, Will, Nate, and of course my lovely girlfriend, Daphne– they were kind enough to hang out and mind my second rig to tape Gary Clark Jr, The Beach Boys, Bon Iver, and Phish while I took this, my smaller rig, and ran off to tape Kenny Rogers and Fun. elsewhere in Centeroo. This really was a wonderful set to start winding down what was an INCREDIBLE year down on the farm in Manchester!!! -Original

1 comment:



Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.