Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Peter Frampton [2007.01.18+25] PBS Studios' Soundstage






Peter Frampton
'PBS Studios' Soundstage'
PBS Studios, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Aired in 2-parts: January 18, & 25, 2007



Broadcast Recording
Encoded: 192 Kbps MP3

Track List: (Artwork Included)
OFF THE HOOK
LYING
LINES ON MY FACE
SHOW ME THE WAY
ALL I WANT TO BE IS BY YOUR SIDE
WIND OF CHANGE
I NEED GROUND
BLACK HOLE SUN (SOUNDGARDEN)
MONEY (I'LL GIVE YOU)
CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY
NASSAU/BABY I LOVE YOUR WAY
DO YOU FEEL LIKE WE DO (18 minutes)
I DON'T NEED NO DOCTOR
WHILE MY GUITAR GENTLY WEEPS (THE BEATLES)

This show sounds fantastic. It comes on the heels of Frampton's last solo album, where he chose to cover a lot of artists songs like, Soundgarden's, "Black Hole Sun." Some of these tracks weren't aired due to time. -Original

1 comment:

  1. https://mega.nz/#!m4dyxJYQ!yF7rTXBfTLqrecCTueCI113R5RpAUcd-MPyzRBDPEVE

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.