Monday, 28 March 2016

Kiss [1988.02.27] Uncirculated Master






Kiss
'Uncirculated Master'
Tarrant County Coliseum
Ft. Worth, Texas
February 27th, 1988

Audience Recording
Encoded: 128 Kbps MP3

Track List: (Artwork Included)
01. Love Gun
02. Cold Gin
03. Bang, Bang You
04. Fits Like A Glove
05. War Machine
06. Reason To Live
07. Heaven's On Fire
08. I Love It Loud
09. Lick It Up
10. Shout It Out Loud
11. Rock And Roll All Nite
12. Tears Are Falling
13. Detroit Rock City

From a UNCIRCULATED master tape of KISS on the Crazy Nights Tour in Ft. Worth, Texas, Tarrant County Coliseum, with opening act Ted Nugent. Best I can remember, I didn't tape Ted, but I could be mistaken. I could not find the encore to this show, so either I didn't tape it, or it's on the flip side of the Nugent and I can't find the tape. Either way, here is the show, won't quite fit on one cd. A little rough as it was recorded with a Walkman, but it's better than nothing. -Original

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.