Monday, 4 January 2016

Honeymoon Suite [1989.03.12] Toronto, ON, Canada

Honeymoon Suite 
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
March 12th, 1989

Excellent Audience Recording
Encoded: 128 Kbps MP3

Track List:
01 - Looking Out For Number One
02 - Burning In Love
03 - New Girl Now
04 - Just To See You Again
05 - Love Fever
06 - Shoulder To Cry On
07 - Stay In The Light
08 - Feel It Again
09 - Still Lovin' You
10 - What Does It Take
11 - Did You Ever Really Love Me
12 - Wounded
13 - Love Changes Everything
14 - Other Side Of Midnight
15 - Bad Attitude
16 - Funny Business



  2. Hello (again). Not sure if you remember me - we had some back and forth a while back regarding my master recording of Ratt from Buffalo '85. I was thrilled when I saw this show of Honeymoon Suite - until I played it. Unfortunately, it isn't what you think it is. It is actually from the Ontario Place Forum in Toronto and the correct date is June 12, 1989. How do I know this ? I recognized the between song banter, and went back and checked my master recording (which is where this originates). I can also tell you that your version is incomplete. It is missing 2 full songs, a guitar solo and a medley of old rock songs at the very end of the encore. The total show should be just over 96 minutes long. I did like finding another of my masters floating around in cyberspace.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.