Monday, 14 December 2015

U2 [1981.08.23] Paris Cinema Studio Master

'Paris Cinema Studio Master'
October Tour 1st Leg: Europe
Paris Cinema Studio
London, England
Sunday August 23rd, 1981

Remastered Complete Show
Pre-FM Remastered Recording
Encoded: 320 Kbps MP3

Track List: (Artwork Included)
01. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
02. I Will Follow
03. An Cat Dubh
04. Into The Heart
05. With A Shout
06. Twilight
07. Out Of Control
08. Rejoice

Here it is my remastered version of this nice sounding pre-fm show. There was a lot of room for improvement so i did my best to achieve a sound more close to an official release. I've opened up the sound and pull out as much as possible all the transients.I like early u2 gigs. I think their music has to be punchy and clear. That's the way i aimed my work.I think it sounds a LOT better now. As always the processing has been done in the 32 bit domain. -Original

1 comment:



Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.