Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Marianne Faithfull [1999.11.14] De Vooruit, Gent, Belgium

"Why'd you spit on my snatch?
Are we out of love now, is it just a bad patch?"

Ahh, Marianne is a cunning linguist.  ...yup!



Marianne Faithfull
De Vooruit, Gent, Belgium
November 14th, 1999




Very Good Audience Recording
Encoded: 192 Kbps MP3

Track List:
Disc 1:
01. Broken English
02. Vagabond Ways
03. File It Under Fun From The Past
04. Come And Stay With Me
05. Brain Drain
06. Working Class Hero ['John Lennon' Cover]
07. Wilder Shore Of Love
08. Electra
09. All The Best (John Prine)
10. Dreaming My Dreams
11. Falling From Grace
12. Guilt
Disc 2:
01. Incarceration Of A Flower Child [Roger Waters]
02. Tower Of Song [Leonard Cohen]
03. As Tears Go By [Mick Jagger/Keith Richards]
04. Ballad Of Lucy Jordan
05. Why'd Ya Do It

"When I stole a twig from our little nest and gave it to a bird with nothing in her beak,
I had my balls and my brains put into a vice and twisted around for a whole fucking week
Why'd ya do it, she said, why'd you let that trash get a hold of your cock, get stoned on my hash?"
... Awesome, doncha just love her!  ...Yup!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/download/qeksii2w9w7is8x/MarianneFaithfull19991114-YUP.rar

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.