Friday, 6 November 2015

Iron Maiden [1986.11.29] The Battle Of Paris

Iron Maiden
'The Battle Of Paris'
Palais Omnisport de Bercy
Paris, France
November 29th, 1986

Soundboard Recording
Audio ripped from a professionally filmed video
8/10 sound : 110 minutes
Encoded: WMA File Format

Track List: (Artwork Included)
Disc 1:
Caught Somewhere In time
2 Minutes To Midnight
Sea Of Madness
Children Of The Damned
Stranger In A Strange Land
Wasted Years
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Dave & Adrian
Disc 2:
Heaven Can Wait
Phantom Of The Opera
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden
The Number Of The Beast
Running Free
Run To The Hills

The only known soundboard tape from the 'SOMEWHERE ON TOUR 1986-87' tour.
This is an audio rip of a pro shot video concert, which unfortunately leaves more than a little to be desired. I have yet to come across a dvd of this boot myself, but have seen clips on YouTube. My original copy of this audio had real low levels so I boosted them to 30,000 khz; I didn't touch the EQing as I didn't think I could really do much with this one. Anyways, here it is until something better comes along! -Original

1 comment:



Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.